- Nature. Green. Dogs running in the park.
- The ocean. The sea. The waves.
- Kids. They have no worries. They play and laugh all day long.
- Pigeons. Birds. They are the symbol of freedom.
- Kind people. We need more of them.
- The smile of someone less fortunate when they receive food.
- Visiting children in foster cares. It’s a shame I haven’t done that in a while.
- The smile on my parents face when I tell them of my accomplishments.
- Writing. Reading. Exploring. Understanding. Learning.
- People who have something important and real to say. People from whom I can learn great things.
- Friends who don’t leave during harsh times.
- Play fighting with my sisters.
- The sun burning on my skin.
- The wind blowing on my face.
- The freshness of a summer rain.
- Long walks. Stopping to smell the flowers.
- Dogs who won’t leave me alone until I play with them.
- Poetry. Music. Alone time.
- Dreaming. Making it happen. Succeeding. Celebrating.
- Making someone happy.
- Believing in something.
- My mother. Her strength. Her smile. Her kindness.
- Trying to make an effort for building a better world.
- Being in love.
- Myself. The person I am today.
Paulo Coelho is one of my favorite writer. I just love his unique writing style and the ability to see the world from different perspectives.
He has written about and described love in a very beautiful way, still painful at times.
I have gathered some of his most remarkable love quotes and I want to share them with you.
* And this song …