I would like to start by saying ‘Thank You’ to Afmai for nominating my blog. Thank you, Afmai for reading my blog and for making me believe a bit more in my dream.
This is the first time I’m participating in these kind of awards. This decision has much to do with the fact that I’ve been wanting, for a long time, to share with you, my readers, all the reasons I keep writing every day on this blog.
Purpose of my blogging:
- I love to share thoughts, feelings and life experiences with fellow bloggers.
- I want to make a change in the world. I know this might sound unrealistic to some but, I have to start somewhere. That’s what keeps my desire to write and share alive.
- To learn about love. To understand life. To understand myself. To turn into a better person.
- To explore all the beautiful things life has to offer. And, most importantly, it helps me to stay positive and focused to what I love.
- It helps me to be me. I’ve accepted the way I am and I feel that through this blog I can reach to people who, not only accept the person I am but, also encourage me to further grow.
Rules for accepting the Award:
- Post it on your blog
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Add the Encouraging Thunder logo
- And write your purpose of blogging.