Time for some reflection 🙂 The past few events, failures and successes thought me that:
- If you want something strong enough it will come to you at the right time.
- Success requires not only hard work but patience and positivity as well.
- Every failure shapes your character and makes you a better and a stronger person.
- Some people are just not good for your inner peace and some are well worth fighting for. But, you need to assess your relationships carefully because if you have an impulsive personality like mine, you can be very very wrong sometimes.
- Yourself, your friends and family are much more important than the chase after money and they should always come first.
Lately, I have started to believe in karma because I have experienced how it always catches up to you.
A very good friend once told me: if each of us will try to do as much good as possible, the world will be a better place.
* I wrote this on my way to work. Next period is a very busy one, but I promise to write on my blog at least a few times a week.